AHE Presents 2018 Recognition Awards
September 27, 2018 | Formats: News Release
CHICAGO, September 27, 2018 - The Association for the Health Care Environment (AHE), of the American Hospital Association, has announced the recipients of the 2018 Recognition Awards for excellence in caring for the environment, volunteer service, mentorship and environmental sustainability.
AHE 2018 Award Winners:
- Phoenix Award
Sponsored by Network: Jim Henry, CHESP, M-CHEST.
- Heart of Healthcare Award
Sponsored by Kimberly-Clark Professional: James M. Carlin Jr., from Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Environmental Services Department of the Year Award
Sponsored by Tork, an Essity brand:
- 1-249 beds: Jane Philips Medical Center/St. Johns Health System -- Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- 250-499 beds: Children’s Medical Center – Dallas, Texas
- 500+ beds: Memorial Medical Center -- Springfield, Illinois
AHE would like to thank the following companies for their years of dedication and support:
- Jani-King -- 15 years
- Kimberly-Clark Professional -- 15 years
- Diversey -- 5 years
All awards were presented at EXCHANGE in Columbus, Ohio.