AHE Seal of Review and Recognition Program Application Process
Who can submit an application?
The Seal is available to Facilities, Companies, Health care Systems and organizations.
What is the cost to apply?
Application Fee ($200): The basic fee for application processing and determination of eligibility.
Technical Review Process ($8,000): If the application meets the criteria, the application fee of $200 will be applied to the $8,000 due for the technical review process. Fee includes technical review and recommendations and a second (and final) review, if applicable. Any revisions based on recommendations following the second review will require additional payment at the hourly rate of $125/hour times the number of reviewers seated on the review panel. Application.
To apply for the AHE Seal of Review and Recognition Program, applicants must complete the process as noted below. Applications deviating from the process will not be considered.
- Pay online $200 application fee
- Once payment is processed; click the application link in the payment confirmation email.
- The key contact listed on the application will be notified within 48 hours of application receipt by AHE.
- Allow 8 weeks processing for review and determination of acceptance, and award of the Seal, or recommended changes to the application.
- If changes are recommended by the Program Committee, the applicant may agree to make the changes and resubmit for a second (and final) review or withdraw the application.
No refunds will be given to applications that are withdrawn. Please allow two additional weeks for review and confirmation of changes requested.
For any additional questions, please contact AHE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.422.3860